- CAD Matrix
Computer Aided Jewellery Design & Manufacturing (MATRIX)
The course has been designed to deliver, the capabilities of “MATRIX” software in jewellery designing & manufacturing.
During the course, the students will be exposed to a computerized environment for creating digital design elements and 3D modes exclusively used in jewellery. They will also be introduced to the methodology of CAM with help of which they would be able to transform their virtual CAD models into actual physical reality.
Duration : 40 sessions (8 Weeks)
Certification : 100% Attendance (Successful completion Portfolio+Internal Assessment)
Assessment : Performance in regular Tests ,Portfolio & Final Examinations
· Create complex settings using automated builders
· Understand V-Ray Rendering
· Apply History to produce flexible models
· Create different ring styles like eternity bands, halo, signet, class and solitaire rings
· Use of T-Splines to create organic shapes
· Explore new surface modeling techniques for increased design flexibility
· Utilizing existing libraries and creating new libraries
· Explore advance rhino tools
· Create models for manufacturing and display